1. South West Four has an 18 year old and over admission policy. Anyone entering site that looks under 18 and cannot prove otherwise will be refused entry. Their ticket will not be refunded.
2. The Event bars operate a Challenge 25 policy. This means that if asked, you must have proof of your age. Please refer to our event information pages for more information on this.
3. Ticket/s may not be exchanged or money refunded.
4. Tickets are non-refundable except in the instance of the Event being cancelled.
5. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of Clapham Common and Lambeth Council.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the Event site and to eject the ticket holder at its absolute discretion.
7. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred by anyone but the Promoter or their authorised agents, it may become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Event site.
8. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. However this does not exclude any liability of the Promoter for death for personal injury arising out of its negligence.
9. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the site has a valid ticket or pass. When you receive your ticket, make sure to check it carefully as it may not be possible to rectify mistakes. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets if these are lost or stolen. Tickets will not be valid at the gate is they are altered, defaced or any parts removed. Always keep your tickets safe.
10. There will be no re-admission. Please bring everything you need with you.
11. Line-up is subject to change. Tickets to the Event are not for a specific artist.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the artist programming owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
13. No alcohol or food is allowed to be taken into the Event by visitors.
14. The Event security will be thoroughly checking all bags belonging to ticket and pass holders entering the event site. The Promoter reserves the right to check any bag or person and subsequently refuse entry if required. The promoter reserves the right to confiscate any articles that it deems to be a potential dangerous weapon or inappropriate. The Promoter cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to confiscated items.
15. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict anyone who resists confiscation of disallowed items or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. There is a zero tolerance to drugs policy at South West Four. Offenders will be handed over to the police and drug dealers will be prosecuted. Those caught in possession of personal drugs will be evicted from site whatever the circumstances. This includes nitrous oxide / laughing gas.
17. There will be drug searches at the front entrance as well as sniffer dogs patrolling the queues.
18. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of audio equipment allowed on Event site.
19. Please note that by entering the South West Four site, you are consenting to being photographed / filmed or sound recorded and that these recordings may be used to promote subsequent events in all media anywhere in the world. This also includes filming by police or security for the security of the attendees of the event or the prevention of crime.
20. No animals will be allowed into the Event site except guide dogs for the blind.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any conditions or restrictions necessary to ensure public safety and the safe management of the Event.
22. In the unlikely event that the festival site has to be fully evacuated, the Event would not continue on that particular day.
23. Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
24. If a claim applies, subject to these terms and conditions, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled Event, unless advised otherwise.
25. Subject to clause 8, the Promoter cannot accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained whilst at the Event. The Promoter shall have no liability beyond the face value of the Event ticket purchased.
26. It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a material change. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on www.southwestfour.com. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an event.
27. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
28. Due to the constant terrorist threat existing in London, the Event security will be thoroughly checking all bags belonging to ticket and pass holders entering the Event site. The promoter reserves the right to check any bag or person and subsequently refuse entry if required.
29. Please note that by entering the South West Four site, you are consenting to being photographed / filmed or sound recorded and that these recordings may be used to promote subsequent events in all media anywhere in the world. This also includes filming by police or security for the security of the attendees of the event or the prevention of crime.